The Works division is our manufacturing facility based in Rutherglen, Glasgow, within easy reach of the M74 North/South and M8
East/West motorway network.
From a beginning in the early 1960’s manufacturing specialist multi-service distribution boards for the UK Electricity Supply Authorities, we are now firmly established as leading designers and manufacturers of:
- Multi-service distribution boards for the utility market
- Metering panels & cubicles for the utility market
- Outdoor LV feeder pillars
For the industrial, commercial, processing and manufacturing markets:
- Form 4 type 2, 5 & 6 low voltage switchboards
- Motor control centres
- Form 2 & 4 fused switch/MCCB panel boards
- MCB distribution boards
- Enclosed fused switch/MCCB panel boards
- LV package sub stations
- Contactor panels
- PFC – Integral to LV switchboard or within a stand alone cubicle
- Busbar chambers
- Terminal boxes
- Changeover panels – automatic/manual
- GRP enclosures
Our site services offer the following:
- LV Switchboard Maintenance
- Extensions to existing switchboards
- Replace & retro fit LV Air Circuit Breakers
- Replace & retro fit Fused Switches / MCCB’s
- Retro fit meters i.e. Multi function / KWH
- Castell Key Interlocking
- Loading Reports
Bemco are ISO9001:2008 certified by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance.
We are committed to maintaining original values such as customer focus, quality and service whilst embracing modern technologies and innovations.
Bemco can offer a wide range of cost effective low voltage solutions. Projects, large or small, receive the same level of detail and our team of qualified engineers ensure a complete service in accordance with your specification and relevant international standards.